Simplifying back-up generation rules, permitting, and demand response participation.
Renewables are here and continue to displace traditional coal resources on the grid. Battery storage is compelling and becoming more cost-effective — but it is still not a full-proof, scalable solution. Utilities are battling the challenges of grid intermittency amidst infrastructure challenges to support renewable penetration. All of this to say, the tried-and-true back-up generator is still the go-to resource when it comes to energy resilience and still remains a misunderstood energy resource.
Join CPower’s back up generation and demand response experts Arusyak Ghukasyan and Michael Mindell for this 30-minute panel to learn and understand topics including:
- How generators can earn revenue for your organization
- The rules and policies for BUGs at the federal, state, and local level
- Common myths about using BUGs for ‘non-emergency’ situations like demand response and testing under load
- What industries, markets, and programs are more favorable to BUGs for revenue
- How to fund and finance generator upgrades or replacements