Lower your 4CP charges
with CPower’s 4CP Management system
Every month your business is charged a fee—called a peak charge or, more specifically in Texas, a 4CP charge—based on how much electricity you consumed during the period when electricity demand on the grid was at its highest.
If you can curtail your energy consumption during periods of peak system load, you will lower your 4CP value, which in turn will potentially reduce your power costs.
CPower’s 4CP Management system can help you make this happen.
CPower’s 4CP Management System:
- Predicts the 4CP (coincidental peak) hours based on grid-wide electric demands, weather data, historical grid information, and other variables.
- Provides a seven day forecast, identifying likely critical peak days.
- Presents key peak demand information in an easily-digestible user interface.
- CPower can AUTOMATE your 4CP management, taking the work and worry off your plate. Your curtailment plan is executed automatically.
- CPower’s system can also complement your existing demand response program(s), bringing more revenue to your organization.