Stem and CPower have joined forces to deliver a unique demand-side energy management solution at the vanguard of energy’s evolution.
Stem operates the world’s largest intelligent energy storage network.
CPower is the largest demand response provider in the country that is dedicated solely to the commercial and industrial sector.
By joining forces, the two leading service providers have formed a partnership whose combined energy storage and demand response solution will help organizations in California save money with peak demand management and earn money with demand response, all the while keeping the California grid reliable and sustainable.
Combine intelligent energy storage and demand response for maximum savings and earnings:
- Save money by storing electricity when prices are low and using it when prices are high.
- Stem’s service pairs software with energy storage to automate electricity savings.
- By shifting energy use away from times when it is most expensive, Stem lowers costs, protects against changing rates, and supports a sustainable grid.
Earn money by getting paid to use less energy when the grid is stressed.
- Your CPower team works with you in developing customized curtailment strategies that suit your organization’s specific needs.
- When the grid is stressed, CPower’s dispatch team sends a notification and you comply based on your plan. You earn money for the energy you didn’t use.
Learn more about Stem and CPower’s combined intelligent energy storage and demand response solution.
Download “Intelligent Energy Storage and Demand Response” and learn how Stem and CPower can help your organization help its bottom line, maintain grid reliability, and preserve the environment.
download it here